Welcome to S.C.C.T., the Saltwater Club of Central Texas!

Welcome to S.C.C.T., the Saltwater Club of Central Texas

Thank you for visiting our site!

The Saltwater Club of Central Texas represents hobbyists in the Killeen, Temple, Ft. Hood, Waco and surrounding areas. We are along the I35 corridor, centrally located between Dallas and Austin.

If you are new here, please register and introduce yourself. Any and all aquarium hobbyists are welcome to register and participate regardless of geographic location. The more the merrier! Tell us about your saltwater experience, and your current or pending setup, and feel free to ask any questions.

If you are already a member login and tell us what's new. We're here to help if we can. Club growth and assisting the reefing community is our goal.

Forum Club Membership Benefits Interested in becoming a sponsor? Registration or activation problems? Forgot your password?

Author Topic: Oh snap it's confirmed! Jabao Gyre knockoff!  (Read 2945 times)

Faron

• Stay salty my friends!
  • Administrator
    • 125 Gallon
    • Mixed Reef
Re: Oh snap it's confirmed! Jabao Gyre knockoff!
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2017, 08:51:09 AM »
Bought one and it literally died in a month.

Is it covered under warranty?  Did you buy it new or used?  Could you go into a little more detail as to what happened. 

I was thinking about getting a pair of these... :-\   ...I'm sure I will buy them anyway.  I've had pretty good luck with my Jebao equipment.

Wisehart

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2017, 06:40:55 AM »
When i Purchased it last april or may they were not available in america. It shipped from another country and I did not want to deal with the bs of a return. You can now get them here so it may be worth it, but i see no warranty.

Hellfish

• Black Beard Aquatics
    • 270 Gallon
    • Mixed Reef
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2017, 08:32:32 AM »
Did you get it from fish street, they warranty mine. They just sent me a new motor no sending back or  no questions asked.

270 mixed reef tank

Wisehart

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2017, 10:02:58 AM »
I did. I honestly thought it would be a hassle so I just trashed it. Didn't want to mess with over seas bs. I guess I should have pulled my head out of my a**. That is good to know though.